Enchanting 'Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special' trailer is here to save the holidays.

 

Enchanting 'Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special' trailer is here to save the holidays

There is only one universal truth we can all agree on: Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" is the best holiday song to ever grace pop culture. If anyone or anything could save our wintertime festivities from the hellscape that is 2020, it's Mimi herself.

So I couldn't help but get some chills of excitement while watching the trailer for Apple TV+'s upcoming Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special. It made me realize that all I want for Christmas all her iconic seasonable outfits shot directly into my veins. Narrated by Tiffany Haddish, the trailer teases even more hype-worthy special guests, from Dan Levy of Schitt's Creek, to Jennifer Hudson and Ariana Grande.

Can one Christmas special even handle having that many legendary vocal powerhouses in one place at the same time?

Find out when Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special hits Dec. 4 on Apple TV+.

Mashable

Comments

  1. Ooh... that hair needs an oil treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take your own advice. Have you seen your hair??

      Delete
  2. Mariah Carey saving the holidays? Only if you are high on MDMA…

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Thanks! I LOVE Christmas music but will stick predominantly to the classics. Carey is horrible. Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Brenda Lee, Andy Williams, or literally ANYONE else is preferable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cry more ;D ;D ;D

      Delete
    2. Why would I cry? I won’t watch or listen to Mariah. If someone made me then, yeah, I’d cry.

      Delete
    3. She still makes millions every year from just one song while you stay mad about it ;D

      https://media1.tenor.co/images/3bd39c29a1be8c45940acc53d879c947/tenor.gif?itemid=11366001

      Delete
    4. Look at her she is over acting. I like a few of her songs, but some I don't like it.

      Delete
    5. I’m not mad. I cannot account for the complete lack of taste of millions of people who enjoy her screeching. But mad? Nope! It’s Christmas...the season of peace and joy.

      Delete
    6. Still have more talent and money than you’ll ever lololol

      Delete
  4. What is she going to sing? That song Vaccination?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I want for Christmas is for Mariah Carey to STFU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Too National Football League GIF By Carolina Panthers

      https://gph.is/g/Z2XlB8D

      Delete
    2. cope harder ;D

      Delete
  6. David Tennant Puke GIF

    http://gph.is/1UTutZD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This meme says it all
    https://me.me/.../my-car-is-making-a-horrible-noise-have...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bald ugly bitter men crying in the comments Lmfaoo stay mad

    https://media1.tenor.co/images/4d5a889639aa532e61555151f5e1e4fc/tenor.gif?itemid=10321039

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is she going to sing? That song Vaccination?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats A No GIF

    https://media1.tenor.co/images/ab8251e5c9eb67bfdfb6323c763fa6b0/tenor.gif?itemid=7663264

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Stay informed!