Steve Buscemi dresses up as his own meme, immediately wins Halloween.

Steve Buscemi dresses up as his own meme, immediately wins Halloween

"How do you do, fellow kids?"

With an IMDb page that includes the likes of FargoGhost World, and Reservoir Dogs, Steve Buscemi is already an icon in the world of pop culture.

But he elevated his status to even greater levels on Sunday.

Remember the "How do you do, fellow kids?" GIF of Buscemi taken from the 30 Rock episode where the actor pops up as Lenny Wosniak, a private detective recalling the time he tried to masquerade as a high school student?

The GIF has since become one of the internet's most famous reaction memes, a handy shorthand for whenever somebody attempts to act younger than they are.

And this year, for Halloween, Buscemi leaned into the meme hard.


That photo was taken by Stella Wexler Rush while she was out trick-or-treating in Brooklyn, New York, and shared on Twitter by her mother Debra Wexler. Other images of Buscemi also went viral on Twitter.

The actor was joined by singer-songwriter Elvis Costello, who he's previously hung out with on Halloween and who appeared alongside Buscemi in the 2006 movie Delirious.

Now why not round things off by watching that classic scene one more time...

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. He's over 60 and it's past 9:00 PM so yes.

      Delete
    2. Doubt he has to be up early

      Delete
    3. Man do I have bad news about getting old

      Delete
  2. Omg I live near park slope so jealous this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She’s too old for me to go trick or treating with her — so I’m a little jealous too. But if I had been there I probably would’ve told her not to bother him for a pic, so on the whole, it’s probably a good thing.

      Delete
  3. You just know Steve’s a good dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In case anyone needs proof:
      https://t.co/qgTqKwxJW7?amp=1

      Delete
  4. HE EVEN HAS THE SKATEBOARD I AM DEAD I DIED ON HALLOWEEN BECAUSE THIS MADE ME DEAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one brief throwaway scene left its mark on American culture in a way that I bet no one could've expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A testimony to the brilliance of 30 rock.

      Delete
  6. I love that he owns the actual clothes ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m pretty sure anybody can just go online and buy these clothes

      Delete
  7. I thought I’d recognize Steve Buscemi if I saw him in person and that wasn’t true

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY nice. Buscemi seems like a very awesome guy to hang with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a real hero ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. He’s definitely not out of his league.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steve Buscemi is an American hero

    ReplyDelete
  12. That man's name is Nucky Thompson to me. What are you guys saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why his skateboard looks like he carved it out of driftwood

    ReplyDelete
  14. Steve Buscemi is the sexiest actor working. I've run into a lot of celebrities and leave them alone/don't acknowledge them, but if I saw him in public, I cannot lie, I would straight up lose my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did he even get that t shirt lol it just says music band

    ReplyDelete
  16. The glasses and beard make it even funnier

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is that his personal skateboard? Does he ride?

    ReplyDelete
  18. We don't deserve Steve Buscemi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. what an amazing guy i love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the greatest thing I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Steve Buscemi is a national treasure

    ReplyDelete
  22. Steve Buscemi is great. He's one of those funny looking guys.(Fargo) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Man's a national treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Stay informed!